The ATX Television Festival is underway and there are some familiar faces roaming the streets of Austin. Whether you’re a fan of classics from decades past or current series’ that are just hitting their stride, there’s something for everyone at the TV festival.
These Are Our Favorite Pictures So Far From The ATX TV Festival 2023
Caitriona Balfe took part in an Outlander panel on World Outlander Day.
Manifest cast members took part in a screening and Q&A. Participants included: Melissa Roxburgh, Josh Dallas, JR Ramirez, Parveen Kaur. Holly Taylor, Luna Blaise, Matt Long and Daryl Edwards.
A Justified screening opened the first night of the TV festival. Cast in attendance included: Timothy Olyphant, Boyd Holbrook, Adelaide Clemens and Vivian Olyphant.
Everyone Is Doing Great
We spoke with Stephen Colletti and James Lafferty ahead of their Everyone is Doing Great panel and screening. Cast and crew at the festival include: Cariba Heine, Alexandra Park, Karissa Lee Staples, Phoenix Washington, Ngoc Nguyen, Stuart Lafferty and Michelle Lang.
Christine Taylor and David Lascher will take part in the TV Podcast Showcase. The two starred together on the late 80s / early 90s show Hey Dude and now host a podcast called “Hey Dude… the 90s called.”
More Highlights From the TV Fest Red Carpet
More of our faves included:
- Jerrie Johnson, star of Harlem.
- Chrissy Carlson Romano, co-founder of PodCo and host of “The Vulnerable Podcast.”
- Ben Higgins, The Bachelor, host of the “Almost Famous Podcast.”
- Teddi Mellencamp, Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, host of the “Two In a Pod Podcast.”
- Jennie Garth, Beverly Hills, 90210, host of the “9021OMG Podcast.”
- Kevin McHale, Glee, host of the “And That’s What You REALLY Missed Podcast.”
- James Burrows, television ICON!
Be sure to follow Spill the ATX on Instagram for more pictures and videos from the festival.