Austinite Adrian Grenier secretly eloped while on vacation in Morocco earlier this summer! He and his now wife Jordan Roemmele had no plans to get married when they set out for that trip. They were inspired by the Atlas Mountains and were so unprepared they didn’t even have rings. No worries, though. They just used string! But that was just their first wedding. They went on to have three wedding ceremonies in three weeks. Yup! You read that right, three weddings!
You might know Adrian Grenier from his roles in Entourage or The Devil Wears Prada but over the last few years he’s become a name around these parts for other reasons. He moved to Austin, bought a farm in Bastrop and became an entrepreneur. In June 2021, Grenier told Austin Life Magazine:
“When I decided I wanted to settle in Texas, I knew I wanted a partner to live that experience with me, that’s where Jordan comes in,” he said. “We have a long history and I said, ‘I’m in love, and if you are too, I want to build something together.’ Thankfully, she was interested.”
How does Jordan feel about her move to Austin? See for yourself.
Congratulations to the Bastropian newlyweds! While we don’t know much about the couple’s other two weddings we do know that the original one in Morocco looked absolutely beautiful. You can find pictures from the wedding on their People exclusive.
Featured photo via @Earthspeed on Instagram.
Looking for more Austin Celebrities? Try these:
- AUSTINITES JESSE PLEMONS AND KIRSTEN DUNST ARE MARRIED
- JEREMY PIVEN ANNOUNCES HE’S MOVING TO AUSTIN, TEXAS
- WHY JAMES VAN DER BEEK LOVES LIVING JUST OUTSIDE OF AUSTIN TEXAS
- COULD KRISTEN BELL AND DAX SHEPARD BE MOVING TO AUSTIN?
- HERE’S WHY SANDRA BULLOCK DOESN’T LIVE IN AUSTIN ANYMORE
- CONFIRMED – EMMA STONE LEFT LA LA LAND FOR AUSTIN
- HERE’S WHY KIRSTEN DUNST LOVES LIVING IN AUSTIN