The Friday Night Lights cast is back in Austin for the ATX Television Festival this weekend. While the entire cast isn’t in town some fan favorites are!
Derek Phillips and Stacey Oristano, who played Billy Riggins and Mindy Colette on the series, have a rewatch podcast appropriately called “Clear Eyes, Full Hearts.” This weekend they bring the hit podcast to the festival for a live episode with a few special guests. Adrianne Palicki and Brad Leland will join them on stage at the Driskill on Sunday, June 5.
Stay tuned for a recap of what goes down during the live episode – and find out if there are any surprise appearances (we hope there will be!). Most importantly, check back because we’re sitting down with Oristano prior to the event for an exclusive one-on-one interview!
Here are pictures of FNL cast members Oristano and Palicki on the red carpet at ATX Television Festival Season 11.
Want more “Friday Night Lights”? Check out these posts:
- FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS CAST CHECK-IN: WHAT THEY’RE UP TO NOW
- THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS FILMING LOCATIONS IN AUSTIN
- KELSEY CAESAR OLYMPIC ATHLETE TURNED ACTOR TALKS ALL THINGS TEXAS
- TAYLOR KITSCH TALKS AMERICAN ASSASSIN, THE WACO TV PROJECT AND LIFE IN AUSTIN, TEXAS
- EAST DILLON HIGH IS NOW HOME TO THE ALAMO DRAFTHOUSE HEADQUARTERS
- HERE’S WHY KIRSTEN DUNST LOVES LIVING IN AUSTIN